Today is election day. British Columbians have an important and clear choice to make. We can go back to the BC Liberals—who cut taxes for the rich at the expense of everyone else. Or we can keep helping people—with John Horgan’s plan to keep us healthy, safe and secure through the pandemic and beyond.
Together, we can help people get through this pandemic. We can build a BC where strong public services are always there when people need them. We can create good jobs as we meet the challenge of the climate crisis. And we can work in partnership with Indigenous peoples to ensure that everyone benefits.
But we can only build on the progress we’ve made if British Columbians vote for their BC NDP candidate today. Get out and vote—and bring this home.
Important election day information:
- Polls are open from 8am to 8pm, pacific time
- You can vote at any polling place in BC. To find the one nearest you, visit bcndp.ca/where-to-vote
- Make sure you bring your government-issued photo ID with you to your polling place. If you do not have that, find out other ID options here: https://elections.bc.ca/voting/voter-id/
- As long as you are in line before 8pm pacific tonight, you can vote.
- If you requested a ballot and haven’t sent it yet, bring it with you to a polling place before polls close on Election night to make sure it’s received in time.